Sweet, juicy fruit-with red to purple black flesh attractive ornamental and delicious edible.
• CAROLINA BLACK ROSE: Excellent size, colour and texture. Very good disease resistance.
• BLACK MUSCAT: Dark grape, very sweet in flavour. Early to mid season. Better suited to areas with low humidity.
• FLAME SEEDLESS: Early medium sized, seedless grape. Mild flavour and when ripe is a dark flame colour. Susceptible to Downy Mildew.
• MAROO SEEDLESS: Medium sized seedless fruit with bluish-black skin. Fair tolerance to downy mildew.
• CHAMBOURCIN: A hybrid wine grape that is best suited to coastal climates. The wine is deeply coloured with a rich berry flavour.
Plant in well-drained location and water well. After 1 st years growth, prune to leave strongest leader on trellis. 2nd year train fruiting laterals horizontally. 3rd year prune fruiting canes back to 3 or 4 buds.