Features: Long, thick green leaves and clusters of sweetly fragrant, waxy red flowers from late Spring to Autumn. Trees in warm climates can grow to 6m tall and generally flower longer.
Conditions: Prefers moist, fertile soil in full sun and a warm, sheltered position. Shade tolerant.
For Best Results: Protect from frosts and strong winds. In cool climates, position by a head retaining wall and reduce watering in Winter.
Planting Ideas and uses:
- beautiful feature specimen.
- ideal for gardens in tropical and subtropical areas.
- great for mixed shrub beds and borders.
- lovely in decorative tubs and containers.
- use flowers in floral displays.
Caution: May cause skin and eye irritation;
Height: 4 meters, Width: ;4 meters.
Flowers show up around Spring to Autumn.
Use in Large Decorative Tubs and containers.
Use flowers in floral displays.